Safe, hygienic treatments
With the evolving Covid-19/Coronavirus pandemic that has begun to circulate in Australia, here at Permanence we wish to reassure you that our hygiene standards and cleaning regimes are fully compliant with NSW Health Department and World Health Organisation (WHO) standards. And this has served us well over our many years of operation as we have never experienced infection transmission associated with any of our treatments.
Arriving safely for your appointment
In addition to our usual high standard of health and cleanliness, we have introduced the following enhancements to give you confidence and peace of mind when attending our Clinics:
- High-quality hand sanitizer is provided to you. On arrival for your appointment, please ensure to sanitise your hands.
- Door handles are wiped clean frequently throughout the day
- We seek our client’s cooperation to consult the government’s Covid-19/Coronavirus website here and we ask that if you have any of the identified risk symptoms to please contact us to reschedule your appointment (please call us if you are unsure)
- Similarly, we are managing and supporting our therapists – they will not come to work if they have any risk symptoms until after they have tested negative (none of our staff have recently been overseas or have presented with health risk symptoms)
- Staff will be wearing suitable protective attire and thoroughly practicing our very-high hygiene and cleaning standards throughout your treatment (and please be reassured that we have plentiful supplies of all protective attire and cleaning materials on hand for the foreseeable future).
- Building Managers of our office locations have confirmed they are also taking additional, proactive, high cleanliness measures to ensure doors, entry areas and lifts are safe.
You, our valued clients
Your health has and always will be of highest priority to us here at Permanence. We have always been known for our high-level hygiene standards, which is so important at this time.
If you have any queries about your upcoming treatment schedule, or if you wish to begin a consultation with us about commencing a treatment now, our friendly staff are on hand to talk with you at any time.
We would like to thank you for your continued support during this time and look forward to seeing you soon.
Our Hygiene Safe Practices (NSW Dept. Health and WHO)
At Permanence, we follow these practices daily:
- Hand washing with soap following WHO guidelines before, between, after each treatment and frequently during the day
- Disposable gloves
- All linen sheets have been removed permanently. For body treatments, we use disposable sheets and disposable under-pads
- We have always used disposable paper head rests
- Eye shields, and eyemasks are disinfected after each treatment
- We wear disposable face masks
- We increase the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting all high traffic areas and commonly touched surfaces.
Between each client treatment
- Isopropyl alcohol 100% is used to clean all wires that hold the probes
- Isopropyl alcohol 70% is used to wipe racks, door knobs, Ipads, trolley, light, machine knobs, staff magnifying loupes, sharp container
- Viraclean disinfectant is sprayed on treatment table and stool then wiped down with paper.
- Probes are sterile, prepacked individually and single used ONLY. They are disposed of immediately after each treatment in an approved sharps container.
- Tweezers are autoclaved and documented
- Hand sanitiser is available in the reception area as well as all treatment rooms. We ask you to sanitise your hands on arrival.
- Any tools used in the treatment are disinfected and sterilised after each use.
At the end of each day
- Our team thoroughly disinfects the entire clinic.