Protecting your wellbeing
To protect your wellbeing we always follow hygienic health practices. Now we’ve introduced even more protocols to help ensure your treatment is COVID-safe too.
During each day we:
- Handwash before, between and after each treatment following WHO guidelines.
- Wear disposable gloves and face masks
- Use disposable sheets and under-pads for body treatments
- Provide single-use pillowcases for every client
- Disinfect eye shields and eye masks after each treatment.
- Clean and disinfect all high-traffic areas and commonly touched surfaces frequently.
Between each treatment we:
- Clean all probe wires, racks, trolleys, lights, machine knobs, door knobs, magnifying loupes, iPads and sharps containers with disinfectant.
- Wipe down treatment tables and stools with hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Dispose of used probes immediately in an approved sharps container – probes are sterile, individually prepacked and single-used ONLY.
- Steam sterilise tweezers in an autoclave machine.
- Provide hand sanitiser in the reception area and all treatment rooms – please sanitise your hands on arrival!
At the end of each day we:
- Thoroughly disinfect the entire clinic.