With the evolving Covid-19/Coronavirus pandemic that has begun to circulate in Australia, here at Permanence we wish to reassure you that our hygiene standards and cleaning regimes are fully compliant with NSW Health Department and World Health Organisation (WHO) standards.
Terms & Conditions
Using This Website
Accuracy of information
While Permanence has attempted to make the information on this website as accurate as possible, information on it is for personal use only and is provided in good faith without any express or implied warranty. Permanence does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage occasioned by use of information contained on the website nor from any access to the website and no guarantee is given that the information provided in this website is correct, complete, and up-to-date. Permanence is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the website. While every effort is made to ensure that the content of this website is accurate, Permanence makes no representations or warranties in relation to the accuracy or completeness of the information found on it.
Copyright and intellectual property
The material on this website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and international laws. Material on this website is copyright to Permanence unless credited otherwise. All intellectual property rights in relation to this website are reserved and owned by Permanence.
You must not, without Permanence’s prior written consent, use any of the website materials for commercial purposes.
Except for the purpose of viewing, printing, accessing or interacting with the website for your own personal use you must not reproduce, modify, communicate to the public, adapt, transfer, distribute or store any of the contents of the website, or incorporate any part of the website without Permanence’s prior written consent.
All trademarks, logos, product and company names referred to or mentioned in this website are the property of the respective owners. Each of Permanence’s trademarks logos, product and company names is protected in Australia and may be the subject of rights in other countries. The use or misuse of these trademarks, logos, product and company names, except as expressly authorised by Permanence, is prohibited.
Links to Third Party Sites
Permanence has provided hypertext links to a number of other websites. Permanence is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in these websites.
Links from this website to third party websites do not constitute endorsement by Permanence of the parties or their products and services or endorsement of the views expressed within them.
Permanence excludes all liability for any loss, damage, claim, expense, cost (including legal costs) or liability whatsoever arising from or referable to the condition or content of third party websites that may be linked to or accessed from this website.
By using this website, you acknowledge that third party materials appearing on this website are not necessarily controlled or monitored by Permanence and that the views expressed in them are not necessarily those of Permanence.
Warranties and Liability
Permanence takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond its control. While Permanence makes every effort to ensure the availability and integrity of its IT resources, it cannot guarantee that they will always be available or free of any defects, including viruses: access and use is at your risk.
In no event will Permanence be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential or special damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of profit, loss of contracts, goodwill, data, information, income, anticipated savings or business relationships, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damage, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or any linked websites.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Permanence excludes all warranties by that otherwise would be implied in any transactions for the supply by Permanence of products or services offered on this website (including warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability and fitness for purpose).
No advice given
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. If you require specific individual advice consult an appropriate expert directly. Nothing on this website should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation and Permanence excludes all representations and warranties relating to the content and use of this site.
This website is to be accepted in conformity with, and is governed by, the laws of New South Wales, Australia. By using this website you irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales in relation to any dispute relating to the website.
Booking and Cancellation Policy
In order for Permanence to maintain its competitive prices, we have introduced a clear booking and cancellation policy.
For appointments of 2 hours or more, we require a 30% deposit to secure your booking. This deposit becomes a credit towards your treatment. Your deposit will be refunded in full if you cancel your appointment with at least 48 hours notice. If you cancel with less than 48 hours notice or you do not attend your appointment, we reserve the right to not refund your deposit.
By booking an appointment with Permanence, you agree to comply with this booking and cancellation policy.
Cancellations, Late Arrival and Failure to Attend
Circumstances can arise where you are unable to keep your appointment and we understand that sometimes you need to change your appointment. However, short notice appointment cancellations, failed attendance and late arrivals disrupt service for other clients as well as our staff.
We ask that you give us at least 48 hours notice to cancel or reschedule an appointment in order to give other clients the opportunity to fill sought-after appointment times. We strongly encourage providing as much notice as possible to avoid inconveniencing other clients and our staff.
Due to the high demand for appointments, the following conditions apply. If you cancel an appointment and provide less than 48 hours notice or you do not attend:
- For appointments of less than 2 hours we will request a $50 cancellation fee.
- For appointments of 2 hours or more we will request a 30% cancellation fee.
Where you arrive late for an appointment:
- If you are less than 10 minutes late for an appointment, we will attempt to extend the appointment, if our scheduling permits, to give you the complete time you have booked.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late for an appointment, we will need to complete the booking on time and charge the booked rate. At our discretion, we may extend future appointments to regain the lost time.
Keeping to our scheduled times is the only way we can continue to offer our quality service on a fair basis to all clients.
If you provide us with mobile phone and email details, Permanence will likely send you SMSs and/or emails confirming and reminding you of your appointments. This service is provided as a courtesy and, as we cannot guarantee delivery of these notifications, failure to receive them is not an excuse for failing to attend your appointment.
How to earn credits
For each person you refer that completes their 1st treatment with Permanence, and nominates you as their referrer, you will receive a credit of $30.
Credits can be used against your next treatment at Permanence. This voucher is transferrable.
- Each one of your referees will receive an obligation free consultation to assess the most appropriate treatment in line with their time frame and goals.
- On commencement of their treatment they will receive 10% off their first treatment or the opportunity to purchase a special introductory pack.
Packages Terms and Conditions
- All Permanence City Packages are prepaid and appointments are pre-booked prior to commencement
- Packages may be purchased online or in person
- Permanence City Packages can only be redeemed at Permanence City
- All Permanence City Packages are non-refundable in whole or in part and have a final expiry date varying from 2 to 12 months from date of purchase. If your package has not been completed within the time frame, then the remaining balance will be available to you as a credit
- Your credit will remain valid for 36 months from the date of your purchase, subject to the following;
- Should the package not be completed within the Permanence timeframe allotted, then the package will revert to an available credit only
- Should the package be transferred at your request to another nominated Permanence City client, your credit balance only will be transferred to the nominated person
We always do our best to ensure the conditions related to each package are as clear as possible. That being said, we rely on you, the client, to choose carefully and ensure that the package you select suits your needs, requirements, timing and redemption ability. If you decide over time that your package is no longer useful for you, we suggest you pass it on to a friend or family member. Refer to our cancellation policy for further information.
- Package – a Permanence City Package is the purchase of a group of treatments for a discounted dollar amount to a single person.
- Credit – credit refers to the balance of an unused package. Should you not complete your package, (in the timeframe allotted by Permanence or you wish to transfer the balance to another person, it will be called credit. Credit is the original amount paid, less your treatments completed, at Permanence City current pricing. The balance will be called Credit. Discounts do not apply.
Facebook Promotion Terms and Conditions
- New clients only
- Non-transferable between clinics
- Limit of 1 package per person
- Valid for 60 Days
- Not valid with any other offer
- Package cannot be used after the expiry date however the amount paid will revert to a credit
- No refunds if your preferred date is unavailable
- Over 18
- Not suitable for those with a pacemaker, cochlear implant
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- 48 hours’ notice is required to change/cancel a booking you have made else it will be forfeited
- Non refundable – Should the package not be completed within the Permanence timeframe allotted, then the package will revert to an available credit in accordance with law
- We rely on you, the client, to choose carefully and ensure that the package you select suits your needs, requirements, timing and redemption ability. If you decide over time that your package is no longer useful for you, we suggest you pass it on to a friend or family member as a credit. Refer to our cancellation policy for further information
- For optimal results, more treatment sessions may be required; number of recommended treatments required will be assessed during your consultation
- Credit – credit refers to the balance of an unused package. Should you not complete your package, (in the timeframe allotted by Permanence or you wish to transfer the balance to another person, it will be called credit. Credit is the original amount paid, less your treatments completed, at Permanence City current pricing. The balance will be called Credit. Discounts do not apply
How to Redeem
- Once you have purchased your special package, your 1st appointment will be made.
- When you attend the Clinic for your 1st treatment of permanent hair removal, your next 3 appointments will be made then.