Our Business is Our Service
Permanence has been in the hair removal business for over 30 years and was the first salon to introduce multi-probe galvanic electrolysis into Australia. Unlike many beauty treatments, our clients do not see hair removal as a luxury. They see it as a necessity.
We make a commitment to our clients to guarantee a successful outcome to their treatment. To that end we commit ourselves to the best service we can provide at the one thing we do: remove problem hair – permanently.
Our People are Our Brand
Our people require a passion for their work and a genuine care for their clients. In an industry which is full of broad and conflicting claims our staff need to be capable of delivering on the claims and promises we make.
Ideally you will have:
- experience within the beauty or health industries
- electrolysis experience
- a passion for client care and be driven by results
- excellent communication and time-manangement skills
Ideally you will be:
- a professional with high attention to detail
- a team player who supports the culture of the business
- able to work evenings or mornings
- able to work unsupervised
Your duties will be:
- to perform multi-probe electrolysis and thermolysis (when requested)
- monitor client progress
- handle client enquiries
- build client relationships
- coordinate bookings and appointments
Our Growth Can be Your Future
Permanence is a growing business. For talented staff, the opportunity may exist to take on a managerial role in new clinics as they open around the country.
- Access to bonus and incentive schemes for high achievers
- a generous remuneration package after a qualifying period
- a friendly work environment
- flexible working hours