Find out how to properly apply Melfol Calm Balm.
For best results, perform this daytime and the night-time treatment regime until the area has completely healed. This is usually only 2-3 days but can be a week and more with certain areas of the body. Your therapist will advise if this is likely to be the case with you. Continue with the simpler daytime treatment, both night and morning, until at least the seventh day after your treatment.
- Gently cleanse the treated area with Witch Hazel or a mild cream cleanser as part of your daily cleansing routine.
- Apply a thin layer of Melfol Calm Balm and gently massage it into your skin at the treatment area. If you wish to apply makeup, simply do so over the top of the Melfol Calm Balm. However, makeup should not be applied to the area for a minimum of 12 hours after electrolysis. If the skin is red or inflamed, do not apply makeup until the skin has settled.
- Gently cleanse the treated area with Witch Hazel or a mild cream cleanser.
- Apply a generous layer of Melfol Calm Balm as a mask to the treatment area.
- Wet a tissue with cool water or Witch Hazel and place over the layer of Melfol Calm Balm.
- Leave for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Remove the excess Melfol with the tissue.
- Gently massage the remaining Melfol Calm Balm into your softened skin.
Previous Topic: Managing Problem Hair Between Treatments